Living Well Hub – postponed until further notice
Drop-in to our monthly advice hub and empower yourself with information, to help you and your family live well with a serious illness.
Drop-in to our monthly advice hub and empower yourself with information to help you and your family live well with a serious illness.
- Legal clinic – speak to local solicitors for advice
- Learn basic complementary therapies to use at home
- Information on how to protect and pass on your digital legacy
- Professional funeral plans advice, information and support
- Benefits advice – meet local advisors for housing and benefits help
- Information and advice on hospice services from the St Catherine’s Support Team
- Fire safety checks and tips for the home
- Assisted living advice including personal alarms, telecare, and utilities
Open to everyone – not only those with a connection to St Catherine’s – on the first Wednesday of the month.