Living Well Hub – advice and support drop-in (April)
Drop-in to our monthly advice hub and empower yourself with information, to help you and your family live well with a serious illness.
Drop-in to our monthly advice hub and empower yourself with information to help you and your family live well with a serious illness.
- Legal clinic – speak to local solicitors for advice
- Learn basic complementary therapies to use at home
- Information on how to protect and pass on your digital legacy
- Professional funeral plans advice, information and support
- Benefits advice – meet local advisors for housing and benefits help
- Information and advice on hospice services from the St Catherine’s Support Team
- Fire safety checks and tips for the home
- Assisted living advice including personal alarms, telecare, and utilities
Open to everyone – not only those with a connection to St Catherine’s – on the first Wednesday of the month.
This support service is usually held at The Mill café and community hub, but will be held in the hospice during the extension works taking place at The Mill.