Cleaner (Casual Hours)
A safe, clean and welcoming environment is vital to our work at The Mill café. Could you join our cleaning team on an ad-hoc basis and help us continue to deliver the high standards we’ve become known for?
It’s a rewarding role at the heart of the charity, which has a direct impact on those we care for and the customers we serve.
We need committed, hard-working and approachable team-players who are able to respond flexibly to the requirements of the department in order to cover holidays and sickness Monday to Sunday.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
Experience preferred however training will be provided
- Report to the Head of Housekeeping
- To clean all communal areas to expected standards, so The Mill presents beautifully at all times
- Duties to include: Dusting, vacuuming, mopping, cobwebs, cleaning windows, toilets.
- Cleaning courtyard and terrace
- Other tasks that may be requested
- Shifts are dependent on business need
- Some lone working
- Health and Safety
For an informal chat about the role please contact Stephen Webster, Maintenance Manager on 01772 629171.
Any required training will be provided on induction.
Hourly rate up to £10.42 per hour
If you are interested in the above post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org along with your employment history (or submit a CV if preferred) and when you would be available. We will then contact you to have an informal discussion about the role in more detail.
Share with your friends!